A robot lawn mower from the wrold leaders of robotic lawnmower manufactuers, HUSQVARNA.
Sutible for large complex lawns with a area of 3200 m2 and slopes up to 22 degrees but with the bottom of the slope no more than 9.5 degrees for change of direction. Smart enough to negotiate the challenges of large and complex lawns – like multiple narrow passages, obstacles, tough terrain and slopes up to 45%. GPS-assisted navigation and a host of features including Automower® Connect make it the intelligent way to keep your lawn green, healthy and perfectly mowed. The Automower® Connect app keeps you in control: track, interact and stay updated at the touch of a screen, wherever you are in the world.
A Husqvarna Automower cuts just a little but frequently, which assures a nice and healthy lawn. It is equipped with sharp razor-like blades made of strong carbon steel mounted on a robust cutting disc system. This provides for efficient operation and extremely low energy consumption.
Husqvarna Automower 430X
Delivered In 3-5 Working Days with Free UK Mainland Delivery. We remove the product frm the box and update with the current software, therefore extra time is needed for that extra care before shipping.
- Working area capacity (±20) - 3200 m²
- Charging system - Automatic
- Maximum incline within the working area - 24 °
- Maximum degree for change of direction - 9.5 Degrees
- Cutting system - 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting width - 24 cm
- Cutting height max - 60 mm
- Cutting height min - 20 mm
Sound and noise level whe in operation
- Sound level - 58 dB(A)
- Size of product LxWxH - 72x56x31 cm
Security & saftey
- PIN code - Yes
- Lift sensor & Tilt Sencor - Yes
- GPS Theft tracking - Fitted as Standard
- Tamper alam - Yes
- Typical charging time - 50 min
- Typical mow time on one charge - 145 min
- Mean energy consumption at maximum use - 18 kWh
- Mean energy consumption at maximum use - 3200 m²